Otatso Wetlands 40 nights to sit and listen to that midnight train to memphis
Morningside
Sentinel
1,327 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he smiled as she recalled his name, at last. "it's no problem at all," he told the mystery girl, moving forward at a slow but steady pace, trying to avoid the more treacherous parts of the bog. they hustled along in silence for a bit, before aditya chimed up again. "well, i do suppose i'd be able to accept your gratitude more gracefully if i had a name to call you," he added, smirking in a cheeky fashion over at her.

"we moved for the summer," he explained, moving from casual flirtation to business in a snap. his face darkened as he recalled the past days. "i suppose we've moved again, now. there was a fire on the plains--drove us out into the neighboring forest."

aditya looked over at her with some concern: she was an awfully long way from home. he said as much, adding, "is all well with your pack?" from what he'd gathered from colt, the redhawk relocation seemed to bring the two supposed allies closer--though the girl had mentioned that perhaps the redhawks and the wolves of moonspear were not as friendly as one might think. was there some problem at home for her, too?
Messages In This Thread
RE: 40 nights to sit and listen to that midnight train to memphis - by Aditya - September 09, 2018, 07:57 PM