Starting over (Joining)
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
i'm sorry for the delay! had my first assignment of the semester so i was focusing on that <3 and if you would like to post once more i can archive this! :)
There was always a flicker of worry when introducing Neverwinter to a potential member – after he was finished there was always the possibility that the wolf standing on the border could change their mind and seek refuge elsewhere. He could do his best at explaining the pack’s beliefs and the ground rules, but it was ultimately the loner’s decision, which was what worried the Alpha more. The slender hybrid was wary himself, as he only wanted the best for his pack and didn’t want to accept wolves that would end up vanishing in a few weeks. The disappearing act was a stunt that the spider-legged Captain would pull if he had ever attempted to join a pack, so he wasn’t too angry with the members that had left without a word. Some, like himself, were meant to be alone; however, the seafoam-eyed yearling was struggling to make the shift from angsty nomad to dedicated leader.
Offering a smile in return to the fiery-eyed female’s comment about bringing out the pup’s that were hidden nearby, the hybrid kept his gaze focused in the distance, waiting for the small shapes to appear. He was intrigued by not only her accent, but the strange call she had used to call the pups. Making a mental note to ask her about it during the next encounter, the lanky Alpha redirected his attention the two balls of fur bounding toward him. His smile remained pressed to his dark lips as they approached, lining up neatly next to the dark female. First to speak was pale youth, his features tinted pink and voice holding an accent much different to his mother’s. Styx nodded softly in greeting, a large, pointed ear cocked to the side as he studied the ghostly boy for a moment. “It’s nice to meet you, Jean-Luc,” he responded warmly before allowing his seafoam gaze to fall onto the sandy youth beside him. His voice was much different than both Jean-Luc’s and Bishop’s; there was something feral about the way he spoke, which Styx thought was peculiar considering his young age.
Allowing the corners of his mouth to remain upturned, he gave a short wag of his tail in greeting to the youth. “And it’s nice to meet you, as well, Ipiktok.” Before he could say another word, the fiery-eyed female cut in, elaborating on what the sandy-coloured pup had told him. Eyebrows raising at her comment he gave a single, short nod to show that he understood, though his gaze lingered on the Tartok pup for a moment. “I know we could use all of your help, so if you would like a home within Neverwinter there’s a place for each of you.” While he was wary of the sandy pup’s future intentions there was no reason why he couldn’t be a part of Neverwinter temporarily – perhaps, even if he found the rest of his family, he would remain in the pirate pack. He was young, and Styx was an idiot if he was going to refuse three potential members standing at his borders. “If you’d like, I can show you your new home?” He offered, indicating to the pine forest behind them, his tail wagging once more.
Messages In This Thread
Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 12, 2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 17, 2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 22, 2013, 02:07 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 30, 2013, 12:30 PM