Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
on the topic of blackfeather woods sounding intense he merely offers her a shrug. she does not seem to have any interest in being recruited and thus wintersbane has said enough. saucy, she introduces herself as. there's a quirk to his brow and an amused and ironic noise leaves him. "it fits you." the tundrian remarks his thought out loud; unknowing that she thinks much of the same of his name in regards to him. the failed recruitment drive behind him ( that was the second one thus far and that isn't overly encouraging to the tundrian ) he returns to something she'd spoken of earlier that had otherwise gotten derailed by other topics.

"do you favor offense or defense in a spar?" he asks suddenly, seemingly out of the blue. he thinks she'd be more fit for offense than defense but everyone had a preference. he could do both, personally favoring neither one over the other.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - October 12, 2018, 04:59 AM