Moonspear the return
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
His anger had subsided as he had made his way home. He had been foolish, perhaps, reckless as he tried to kill her when she got away: Charon had wanted no fight when it commenced, and had been taken by anger throughout it. Then the familiar surge of power as he realised that he could win, that he could kill her, and then there was only blood lust. But he'd been reckless and perhaps if he had shown her more of that ferocity in the beginning and less of it later on he could have gotten away with less damage.

Upon his journey to the rendezvous site and his arrival there many family members found him. Ame was first, and she demanded to know who had done this. Hydra upon her arrival seemed to try and catch some scent but her scent was long gone after the arduous journey home. Revui quickly came close to inspect and Charon finally took a smile, however brief, on his face to greet: "Hey sport." He smiled softly again as his not-so-mini-me arrived -- they grew up so fast -- and Lyra did, too, though she was quick to go away; presumably to retrieve some plants for his wounds.

Then the smiles fell off his face again and Charon looked at Amekaze to address her question: "I don't know her name," Charon said as he sat down upon reaching the rendezvous site with a tired huff. "When I was little, she told me lies about my brother Kevlyn. Said he was taken by.. some pack or other, but he wasn't. She just came at me this time. Didn't even have time to confront her about her lies." He shook his head. "Dunno who she is, but she's got a white body and a black head. Saw her west of here. Only reason I remembered her is her looks, really, such a distinct look..." Possibly, he thought grimly to himself, only reason she remembered him too, for he didn't have your run-of-the-mill appearance either. Charon knew he would be alright again, and though he wished he could, he wondered if it'd be wise to chase her. He didn't even know what pack she was from.
Messages In This Thread
the return - by Charon - October 26, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: the return - by Amekaze - October 26, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: the return - by Hydra - October 27, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: the return - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: the return - by Lyra - October 28, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: the return - by Vela - October 29, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: the return - by Charon - October 30, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: the return - by Andalusia - October 30, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: the return - by Amekaze - October 31, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: the return - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: the return - by Revui (Ghost) - November 01, 2018, 01:04 PM