Lost Creek Hollow i'm not, what you think you can see
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She didn't flinch a single muscle.  Only an excuse if you use it like one. Otherwise it's just a fact.  Treason knew she was again poking at him when he was raw, but she took her chances.  The only reason she personally would pity him was if he really had broken, but it seemed he hadn't.  Not yet, at least.  But she would keep watching.

Treason dipped her head in acknowledgement.  She was here to do what was needed, as she pretty much always had been.  When you're ready to take up another of the duties, I think it would probably be wise to call a meeting.  It would be good to assure the pack, introduce the new people and whatever. But that wasn't the only thing.  There was that whole thing with Tashkent that still left her feeling somewhat uneasy.  Besides, I met another wolf in one of the areas farther along the creek -- where it becomes a river -- I believe it would be wise to make sure the pack is wary of her and whoever her kin is.  I can explain now, or another time.  If he didn't want to deal with business right now, Treason could kind of understand, but that type of thing was easy for her to understand and deal with.

But it seemed obvious that he was still hurting just from the turn in conversation.  How long were you both in Moonspear, before I met you both?  It might also help her figure out some more about why that pack was still so bent out of shape, though she wasn't sure it would clarify anything, really.  But really, if he wanted to lead things that way, she could follow.  She could learn.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 07, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 08, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 01:36 PM