Blacktail Deer Plateau preparing for winter
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Grezig seemed fine with talking once she got started, and Rue relaxed a little as she listenend. It seemed to her that the Beta hadn't really enjoyed being out and about-- she spoke about her travels as one failed goal after another. Travel for travel's sake didn't seem to bring Grezig the same joy it brought Ruenna, that was for certain. 

Grezig was quiet for a bit, and Rue opened her mouth to ask a question. Catching the faraway look on the Beta's features, she closed her mouth wordlessly and waited. She had already interrupted the woman's thoughts once today. When Grezig came back to the conversation, Rue returned her fleeting smile. "I.. I'm sorry, I don't know Illidian. I didn't realize we were looking for this person or their-- their family? --Or I would have been helping. I could have been asking people myself as I traveled."

Not for the first time, Rue was surprised by the lack of communication and cooperation among the ranks of Blacktail Deer Plateau. If this mission was a priority to Grezig, then it was a priority to Rue. That was how family worked. Didn't it make sense that they would get so much more accomplished if they all coordinated their efforts? It frustrated Rue a bit, knowing that she had missed the opportunity to possibly help a packmate.
Messages In This Thread
preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 06, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 06, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 06, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 06, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 06, 2018, 12:26 PM
RE: preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 06, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 12, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 12, 2018, 04:02 PM