Coconut Grove who bit my wings & ate them whole
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The odd trees are what brought the brute here to investigate. Trees and fruit he has never seen before. The green seemed to turn a furry brown, opened up there was some kind of white flesh that didn't taste all too good, nor did it smell quite right neither. 

These new lands he had stumbled on were strange, vast and different from one place to the next. With all these new sights and sounds he was encountering, it felt like Rosencrantz would make these more southern places than his birth, his new home. There was far too much for him to leave behind now. His father would be ashamed if he left these lands behind for something new; even if the locals and their packs were strange... 

He had learned very little thus far, and that alone was enough to frustrate him. But some local called these fruit "coconuts" at least. That's one thing he could take from today. While roaming around the coast, feet thudding caught his attention first, then the sound of a low growl approaching. Turning his head over his shoulder, the smaller beast came running up to him, smashing into his side and immediately causing him to snarl in response.

Blades clashed with one another as he barked out, rolling a threat before speaking in a tone getting more and more impatient with every word. "This is an odd way to begin a fight." With a bristled back he waited for a response before retaliating.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 22, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 22, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 23, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 23, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 23, 2018, 03:01 PM