Herbalists' Cache Before we packed our bags and left all this behind
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
He left you here? said the scary wolf with one eye, except the more she watched him the more she realized he had two eyes and was actually very normal looking, and with a pathetic nodding of her head Ibis confirmed that yes, her daddy had left. Not this precise location, but she wasn't going to delve in to the specifics. Why did it matter where? The fact was that he had left, and she was looking for him, and she was lost!

The wolf wanted to know the name of her home, and Ibis sniffled as she thought about it. She wanted to say the right thing but -- but home was so many places! She didn't know what her new home was called, and she expecially didn't know what daddy's home was called — Tell us where your pack is, sweetie, the ghostly lady said next, and that was all it took - just a little more pressure to the stressed out little girl, and she finally broke.

A sob wracked her tiny self, and the sound of her crying filled the air. Through her cries she managed to drawl, I -- I don't know! I don't -- I can't re'memmer! Ohhhh what was she going to do? She cried for a little bit, but once the strength of her gale-force emotions ebbed she looked sadly at the two adults so eager to help her, and wished she could give them more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Before we packed our bags and left all this behind - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2018, 08:45 PM