Sun Mote Copse Time to make one last appeal for the life I live
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Phex seemed amused at the notion, jovially scoffing at it. Before Wildfire could counter, she declared that she was going to be the pack's ambassador. This prompted the four-year-old's tail to sweep to and fro, brushing against the log with a faint whisk whisk whisk sound.

Pushing herself so that she was seated upright, she nodded. But before embellishing, she leaped down from the log, putting herself on her new acquaintance's level. She sat again, folding her black tail around herself, and nodded for Phex to make herself comfy too. She'd love to sit here and have a conversation about their packs and ambassadorship.

"I am," she confirmed verbally. "And for what it's worth, ambassadors can make great leaders. You seem very charismatic, which is also an important trait for a leader. But you know yourself better than I do." Wildfire winked. "I'm a scout by trade, specializing in ranging as well. I put that all aside to focus more on my hunting mastery but I think I'm ready to jump back in again. I'd be happy to help out with the hunting grounds issue. I can start by passing a message onto my leaders, if that sounds good to you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to make one last appeal for the life I live - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 06:52 PM