Sun Mote Copse Time to make one last appeal for the life I live
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire wasn't quite sure what to do with all the flattery, though she appreciated it. She knew they weren't just platitudes. She'd only known Phex for a few minutes but she seemed very bubbly and genuine. She was a perfect candidate for ambassadorship, really.

"I'll tell them," she confirmed with a dip of her head. "And sure, I'm happy to help. Maybe we can even do one better than making agreements over hunting grounds: maybe we could work to develop an alliance between our packs." Wildfire didn't have the first clue how the Redhawks' current monarch felt about such matters, though she was happy to find out.

In the next moment, Wildfire felt the need to say to the aspiring ambassador, "By the way, don't sell yourself short: it's totally within your reach to be a leader, if that's something you want. When I was younger, I always considered myself totally unsuitable for leadership. But then I became a Bandrona—sort of like a lead diplomat—of my pack. I was good at it and I like to think I made a difference for my pack too."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to make one last appeal for the life I live - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 07:20 PM