Moonspear yeah you want it, and I need it; got me feeling like it's lucky chances
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
It was a change of pace that he was the one being found, though in reality they split it evenly more often than not. He was aware of her company only just before the sound of her voice, and he returned a greeting with the wave of his tail so that she would join him. Not that she needed invitation, and not that she would do anything but cut to the chase of why she had come to seek him out. He thought company, but there were more strings attached to what came out.

"Oh?" His surprise was genuine—it was not often that he thought Hydra to wander, let alone so close to the shift in seasons. "You know I'm not opposed to such adventures. Where did you have in mind?" Perhaps this was her meeting him halfway, knowing he was prone to such ventures. Or maybe, as he soon found himself thinking, perhaps he had whet her appetite for the mysteries that lied uncovered for them to find in places that were not their own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yeah you want it, and I need it; got me feeling like it's lucky chances - by Dirge - January 22, 2019, 10:16 AM