Duck Lake lord and one day i come home to find
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue was not a wolf who minded the fog. The pale coloration of her coat blended seamlessly with blurred, washed-out surroundings, and when Rue moved through the mist she felt more or less blanketed in invisibility. It was if she observed the outside world through a glass window, taking in her changing surroundings from a position of complete safety and anonymity.   

Rue drifted in toward the lake much like one of the low-rolling clouds, silent and steady. Thorn's dark, towering form was easy to spot through the haze, and Rue was quite glad to lay eyes upon the man. He was her newest friend, her packmate, and perhaps most of all-- a reminder of all the better times that lay ahead.

Rue's difficult goodbyes had left her heart hurting, aching for a happy distraction. "Morning," Rue chimed as she glided up, surprising herself by the amount of cheer in her own voice. She felt lighter and more optimisitic with every pawstep she took away from Swiftcurrent Creek.

Rue nudged companionably against Thorn's shoulder. "Should we get a move on, or...?" ..Or, were they waiting for anyone else? Thorn's courtship of Aria had not escaped Rue (or anyone in the Creek, for that matter) and Rue wondered if she might not be the only Creek wolf to which Thorn had made some kind of recruitment offer.
Messages In This Thread
lord and one day i come home to find - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Thorn - January 30, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Ruenna - January 30, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Thorn - February 02, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Ruenna - February 03, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Thorn - February 07, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Ruenna - February 13, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Thorn - February 17, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Ruenna - February 17, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Thorn - March 01, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: lord and one day i come home to find - by Ruenna - March 06, 2019, 06:28 AM