Swiftcurrent Creek rivers till i reach you
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
"Soltero," Rue chimed, "Just the man I was looking for." Her words were light, but the cheeriness of her tone did not quite make it into her expression. He bumped against her and Rue leaned into him as well, basking in his attention and the warmth that radiated from his touch. Depending on how Soltero reacted to her news, this might be the last chance she had to enjoy a moment of closeness with him. 

Rue stopped and turned to face Soltero, and as she met his verdant eyes the depth of her pain would be evident in her gaze. "I've come to a decision, Soltero... I.." Rue swallowed. "I can't stay here. Not with things.. the way they are." They had already discussed the tension within the ranks, Rue knew she did not need to explain this further. Rue dearly wished she could tell Soltero of her feelings about Kavik and Myrren's "mistake," but she had promised to keep Myrren's pregnancy secret.

"I'm trying to heal from my losses in the Plateau, but it's just.. it's just impossible here." The jealousies, the secrets, the mistakes, the competition... it was all just too much for Rue, even with a good friend like Soltero at her side.
Messages In This Thread
rivers till i reach you - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: rivers till i reach you - by Soltero - January 29, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: rivers till i reach you - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: rivers till i reach you - by Soltero - February 02, 2019, 04:00 PM