Cedar Sweep take my advice - i'm not using it
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Fuck, the mountain's Alpha cursed, for on his journeys around the Tuktu lands he had gotten stuck in the heavy snows. Pondered too long whether he'd really pay Dhole a proper visit this time and on what to say that he'd gotten stuck instead. He was luckily not exhausted nor weak from travel, but it was frustrating enough to see with only one eye to have other senses robbed from him by the onslaught of snow. Besides, the exposed skin was already starting to feel cold from the wetness of the snow that melted upon it, so he rather not stay out in this weather for too long.

The pale Alpha was lucky enough to find a hidden log, but his search for a good and hidden enough place had taken so long that the snows were already waning and the wetness of the snow on his skin left him shivering. The log was covered in a thick layer of snow (paw prints of the stranger that slept there obscured by the recent snowfall) and only as Charon pushed aside the shrubbery and moss that blocked its entrance did the scent of wolf enter his nostrils. He looked inside to find a wolf who looked peculiar; Charon had never seen any fur that mixed black and ruddy like this. Usually mother nature chose either, not both. He looked large and strong, and Charon chuffed to wake him, his head still inside the log while the snow continued to wane just outside. Vain as Charon was, his head was tilted slightly so that most of the scarred side of his face was hidden, and all of his good side was displayed.
Messages In This Thread
take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 05, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 08, 2019, 04:27 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 08, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 13, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 14, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 15, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 17, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 18, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 18, 2019, 04:11 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 20, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 22, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 27, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - March 02, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - March 23, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:49 AM