Blackfoot Forest Don't give it a hand, offer it a soul
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
The beat of his heart was loud enough to pound in his ears. Ghosts and monsters were stories his Uncle loved to mutter any time the children acted out. It kept Evergreen up at night without fail. While the wolf was grown from his youth, it still continued to haunt him to this day (as any ghost should!).

A voice echoed back; an unfamiliar word drifted through the air, and Evergreen’s brown fur stood on end. His body shifted slowly, turning to face the direction the soft voice came from. Where he thought to see a transparent figure, a shadow crouched in it’s place.

His ears folded back; body leaned back in surprise. She blended perfectly with dusk, and had she not spoken, Evergreen would not have spotted her. It was not only her presence, however, that took the Easthollow Newcomer by surprise; her submissive posture was equally as confusing.

“Hi,” he breathed the greeting out as if the woman before him stole the air from his lungs herself. “Uh, you… scared me. Are you okay?” Eyebrows furrowed in concern, Evergreen started wagging his tail at his hocks.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Don't give it a hand, offer it a soul - by Jakoul - February 08, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Don't give it a hand, offer it a soul - by Evergreen - February 08, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Don't give it a hand, offer it a soul - by Jakoul - February 08, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: Don't give it a hand, offer it a soul - by Evergreen - February 08, 2019, 11:57 PM