Deepwood Weald the only ring i want buried with me are the ones around my eyes
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He wasn't sure if it was the gust of wind outside or the feeling of his lover moving against him that woke him from his dreamless sleep, but it didn't matter. His eyes opened, taking a few seconds to adjust to their dim surroundings as he stretched his front legs a little. He felt Alarian burrow into his fur, and as another gust of wind howled outside, the beast tightened around him, finding an ear and offering it a few gentle licks. Morning, he whispered in his low, raspy morning voice. There was nothing that made him happier than the fact that Alarian was here curled up against him. It scared him sometimes how content moments like this felt. He wasn't used to being happy. But the beast didn't linger on the thought very long, not in the mood to deal with the darkness this morning. Plus, it was still early, and they had plenty of time to hide in here and pretend they had nothing else to do. Midar slowly moved his nose through his lover's fur, inhaling deeply the scent that would surely be etched into his memory forever.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread