Herbalists' Cache Speak your mind, I'm sure it won't matter in the end.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
no worries! i took forever to get my reply up so if anyone should be apologizing it's me. <3

the innocence of wintersbane had long since weaned since his first-and-much-more-experienced-than-him lover. he's not as oblivious to it all as he'd no doubt first been when the only thing on his mind was what kind of fight he could pick today and tomorrow and the next day. with that endless and restless and unceasing need to prove himself has ended it leaves a lot of room for something else to slither in and greedily take it's place. she's still in her estrus cycle — he can smell it on her; and though he'd already wanted to draw her once more into the cradle of his embrace before she'd even started talking her flirtation only makes his yearning worse. like gasoline on an already burning fire.

a haughty lift of his chin is given, preening beneath the implication in her tease. as she feeds his yearning for her, she also feeds his ego. a dangerous thing. that can be arranged. he murmurs with simple confidence. sure, there are plenty of alarm bells going off in his head that tells him that he already knows where this leads. with her hips drawn into the cradle of his own. a glimpse at her side is given. was it too soon to tell? if his seed has planted itself within her receptive womb? if it hadn't a second time would only further ensure that it did and seal their fates together in a complicated tangle ...at least in some respect.

he should ignore the yearning. the primal urges. he should but when has wintersbane ever done what he should? he hasn't. and he doesn't care to start now. the truth was maybe they'd never know and maybe it didn't matter either way. and yet, there was a possessiveness trickling down his spine and he strides nearer, ears cupping forth as she speaks of confusion and emotions running high. he barely hears her. has she had others? or is he the only one? was he the last? would he be the last?

i'm not sure that i can tell you anything that'll help you. he admits, ghosting steps that drew him nearer to her pausing as he studies her for her receptiveness to his nearing proximity.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak your mind, I'm sure it won't matter in the end. - by RIP Wintersbane - February 16, 2019, 12:17 PM