The Sunspire Mortal, insufferable.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i hate typing posts on my phone so excuse any errors I don't catch lol

Amekaze's glare grew steadily more threatening yet the cat made no motion to yield to them. She had asked twice now and still the ghostly feline stayed where she was, loitering here upon their mountain boundaries.

And while the other female remained a wild card, Ame drew a deep breath and mustered uncharacteristic trust -- all that she could here on short notice. She had to. After all, she was here because Ferdie deemed her fit and the dark Rikudou would trust him as well. He had never let her down, anyway.

As the multihued female backed her own words, Ame felt her faith grow. Yet the cat still refused them.

So she shot her packmate a look, a fleeting signal that asked of her to back her up in whatever was to come in the moments to follow -- even if they were not the most sensible of choices. It was for the pack's safety, simply put. Ame was about to take a chance, and if all else failed, it would be up to one of them to throw up a summons for more backup. But, ideally, they could solve this between themselves. Sunspire wolves had enough to worry about lately.

And with that, she began her lunge with a dead-on sprint for the cat's flanks, descending quickly from her former watch-spot. There was distance to close and stealth was not an option here, but boldly she proceeded with an ugly snarl accompanying her every stride nearer. The plan was to chase this bad omen away, with teeth and tenacity her strongest weaponry.

She snapped for the cat, aiming to force it to move away. She had given plenty of warning and no matter how reckless this seemed, she deemed it her best choice.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 23, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 24, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 25, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 25, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 27, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 28, 2014, 02:28 AM