Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The name was unlike any she had heard before, but then Liri had been raised in the close-knit community of the north where names were of similar origin. Since leaving, she'd known only the wolves of Teekon - who were from anywhere and everywhere, if not born here. She nodded, for it was not so unusual to come across a stranger with an exotic name, wondering silently to herself where the ice nymph hailed from. 

It did not occur to her to ask if the woman might want to cut some flowers nor did she consider that Heloise might want to simply hold the bundle. The healer did not think of herself as restraining the other woman - she was free to clip her own buds or examine Liri's chosen blooms, the fae would not have stopped her. 

"Yes, most herbs require drying to maintain their abilities, " she agreed with a slight nod, "though some are better used fresh."

"This flower in particular will be shredded very finely, chewed to a pulp and applied to my friend's injuries. Then, I'll pretty him up with some cobweb bandages, " 
the Blackfoot continued, explaining how to use the medicine, with a small grin at the thought of the prickly dragon wrapped in spider webs. 

"It's best to store them somewhere dark where they won't get wet after drying. Caves or dens work though some prefer to store their medicines in caches, whether dug in the ground or an arrangement of stones, " the northron answered, nodding along slightly before pausing to see if Heloise had any more queries. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Síff - March 12, 2019, 03:11 PM