Lost Creek Hollow I've got no-one but myself to blame.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She had just started shaking off all the mud when a shape took form in the darkness, and then the stranger's head emerged, followed by a burly - one might say rotund - body. Ibis' vision was swimming a little bit as she stopped, her coat falling back in to place across her petite figure, and she was absolutely dumb-founded as the stranger drifted closer. Well, maybe waddled. They were very plump, curiously plump, although Ibis had been taught not to think ill of anyone or comment on their appearance - that would be rude! But she couldn't help herself and stared in silence as the wolf got closer - outright gawking at them, which neither of her mothers would approve of.

Then the figure was looming over her; Ibis felt the difference in their sizes most acutely now. It was like some unseen force was trying to test her resolve — and the woman spoke in that blunt manner that Terance had described, her gaze boring in to little Ibis as she queried: Can I help you?

Um.

She really had no idea what to say. Terance had said she was the kind of person that always knew what she wanted, which made her sound strong - but pairing that with having her right here, Ibis was suddenly overwhelmed by how intimidating she appeared. She didn't want the woman to dislike her and so she tried to calm her racing mind to respond in a way that might appeal.

Thus, Ibis blurted:
My dad said you could probably kick his butt, please don't kick his butt.
Messages In This Thread
I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 22, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 26, 2019, 10:23 PM