Swiftcurrent Creek Danger in the fabric of this thing I made
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She calmed quickly enough, resting against his leg with a small sigh. He offered a few more hopefully comforting licks, unable to resist giving her affection. He already loved her more than he had ever loved anything in his whole life; it was a suffocating kind of love, one that he knew would make him do things he wouldn't do in any other circumstance. He felt that way about all four of them. Kavik didn't care, though, and he was glad to see that Zephyr's strength was increasing as the days passed. He offered one more lick before resting his head next to the tiny puppy, taking comfort in the feeling of her tiny chest moving with each of her breaths. He probably looked even more giant next his youngest daughter, even if she wasn't the smallest of the four of them. He released a contented sigh, happy to stay here as long as she was comfortable.

She eventually fell asleep, curled against him, and he soon joined her, content in the moment spent with his daughter.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: Danger in the fabric of this thing I made - by RIP Kavik - March 28, 2019, 10:13 PM