Swiftcurrent Creek We all need someone to hold [M]
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Two souls, tied together not with the force of love, but merely circumstance - it could have been any other man that Chusi had stumbled upon in the shrouded creek domain, and it was simply the turn of a hidden card that cast them to one another. Both had their own thoughts, their own desires, their own goals; chance could shift the tides with a flick of a hand.

His senses were driven wild with the sensation of her touch against his side, a sylph to dance euphoriously around the twists of his mind - he lacked the will to resist, and fell into her grip with ease. There was someone else... but she wasn't here, she would be with somebody else, in some other place, far from his reach. Soltero's muzzle leaned closer to brush against the charcoal nape of this mysterious girl, ebony nose beginning to trail the length of her spine. Driven purely by instinct, he awaited response to his careful prompts, lulled into the temptation of her desires - he would give her what she wanted, if only to be enough for somebody, for just a while.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 17, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 17, 2019, 07:12 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:44 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - April 05, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - April 16, 2019, 06:17 AM