Blackfeather Woods i have seen the fall of babylon
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
there's a feeling of deja vu as wintersbane follows mou-screech through the woods, to the temple, where relmyna was buried by her daughters. it reminds him of astara leading him here the last time he'd come to visit. when mou-screech steps aside, wintersbane steps forward, glacial gaze locking on the place where his dark priestess rests ( or so he assumes ). there is a different feel to this place than the last time he'd been here and for a moment the tundrian struggles to name it. he had taken note that the old paths had been cleaned but there were new paths made. once, he'd known the layout of these woods so well he could walk it in his sleep. perhaps, he thinks, he still could. the old paths, at least.

why'd you come back? he breaks his silence but he does not break eye contact with relmyna's shrine. a different, but perhaps, more important question comes to his mind then. why'd you leave in the first place? this change could've happened without relmyna's death, without the original blackfeather woods sinking into the cold, dark depths. relmyna had believed only a melonii could truly lead these woods and it appeared her words of prophecy came to be true ( despite how he protested that idea ). so, wintersbane wonders, why all the theatrics? the trouble caused? the running away? and now, when it's all said and done, was their return so sudden and sure?
Messages In This Thread
i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - April 07, 2019, 04:35 AM