Lost Creek Hollow boring to hear of another young truth
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She had hoped to see Rannoch — they had a rapport — but instead it was Treason that answered the call and while her presence did not diminish her good cheer at all, Ibis felt suddenly put on the spot. Her step-mother was a unique creature in her life; she was one of the few women that made her feel intimidated and awkward (more-so than natural) and the girl felt she would flounder if she tried to explain what she wanted.

Treason ws looking at the surroundings, maybe surprised that Ibis had called for her or maybe because she didn't really want to be there. Either way it made the girl nervous — until she spoke, and all she could do was frown and be confused for a few seconds. What--? Is what denning-- oh. The fox. No, sorry, I -- I saw the fox somewhere else, I guess I forgot about it.

I was exploring the glade next to Easthollow and ran in to one of their wolves. We came up with an idea though — Oh gosh was she rambling again? Maybe, probably, yeah. I wanted to ask if it'd be okay to organize something -- like a play date, or a party, or -- some kind of celebration between the packs. We're allies right, but we don't know much about one-another and -- she took a loooong breath and murmured, Well, what do you think? It could be fun, and kids could always use more friends.

From what little Ibis knew of her step-mother though, fun wasn't exactly a top priority. Her trio of half-siblings were more likely to be raised as warriors and soldiers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 29, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 02, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 12:43 AM