Lost Creek Hollow boring to hear of another young truth
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
How old the pups... oh. That would've been a good thing to ask, but Ibis had been too enthusiastic about the very idea of a party and hadn't inquired that far. Her face darkened a bit as her step-mom spoke, taking the suggestions more as small jabs meant to poke holes in Ibis' plan. It had seemed so simple when she'd thought of it - and Ira had been interested in making it happen too. The girl frowned for a second and upon realizing how grim she probably looked, she tried to take a deep breath and control her features - look impassive. It was a skill her real mom was quite good at. Ibis, not so much.

I didn't ask, she murmured — but then remembered what Korei had said when the messenger had stopped by. When I first stopped at Easthollow to ask about our neighbors, my friend Korei said they were very young. I guess they're still small - probably smaller than yours, but literally everything would be smaller than those burly babies.

If its alright then I'll head over to Easthollow and confirm with them that I have permission. If it takes time to happen that's okay too, although that would mean missing out on the puppy party because - as she remembered suddenly - Okeanos wasn't going to be sticking around that long. If the Easthollow kids were really really really young, it wouldn't be worth it at all. Ibis' little brain came to this conclusion and the frown returned to her features, but she didn't try to hide it the second time.

I guess it doesn't matter either way. Nevermind. I've wasted your time. She felt so defeated - and turned to leave, not thinking about her manners or the proper etiquette of excusing herself properly as her moms would've taught her. Just leaping to conclusions, as was her way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 02, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 03, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 12:43 AM