Greatwater Lake there with my crooked teeth
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
got a little long please don't feel the need to match <3

Her head twisted as silver eyes sought to see where the earthly woman pointed towards. The lake stretched for miles though and beyond that was even more land, more than she had ever seen before. On the tip of her tongue laid another question (goodness Jakoul was chatty today) but before she could think of how to ask it, a question had been turned towards her.

Narrow skull turned and pointed south. Somewhere a fair stretch from the lake's shore would lie her home with all its dark trees and shadowed resting spots. The scent of it clung to each hair on her by now. One might spot the fondness the drifted over her features as she longingly stared south. There. She whispered back, absently blinking the fond look off of her face before she returned her gaze to the stranger.

She tried to remember the word the other stranger had used. In her mind it was clear enough but how to put it on the tip of her tongue was a bit of a mystery. Her brows pinched together as she attempted to think of other words that might fit what she needed. Waaa — An apologetic look settled onto her features, gaze almost begging for patience. Wan...wanderer?
Messages In This Thread
there with my crooked teeth - by Jakoul - June 07, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: there with my crooked teeth - by Abeja - June 07, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: there with my crooked teeth - by Jakoul - June 10, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: there with my crooked teeth - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: there with my crooked teeth - by Jakoul - June 10, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: there with my crooked teeth - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: there with my crooked teeth - by Jakoul - June 10, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: there with my crooked teeth - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: there with my crooked teeth - by Jakoul - June 14, 2019, 08:21 PM