Stone Circle Curiosity Killed The Cat
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
A growl aroused from her throat, her once squished faced had started to show more aggression as her muzzle started to twitch and reveal more fangs. Vespera was starting to lose it, "if I hadn't been so, reformed, I would have given you an extra facial feature that will make you remember me," her voice was rough like sandpaper and deep with malicious intent. One more snarky remark from him and she would let him have it, her fun meter was going down at a rapid pace at this point. Her previous teachings with Greyback were conflicting with her next actions, should I give him the time of day? Should I send him on his way? The young female stepped a few paces back, her face was a bit calmer but still showed signs of aggravation and annoyance as she scanned his face and body language. The male was still sitting his attitude towards her was quite strange, he seemed to take this encounter like some sort of joke, which really made her even more irritated. Vespera was desperately fighting herself to not lunge at him, but she would be giving in to her old ambitions to attack anyone on site. Though the female's face slowly turned to an expression of realization, is he... Trying to get a reaction from me? Does he want me to rip out his throat? As much as I would love to. What mind games is he playing? The Easthollow wolf blinked her eyes for a moment and shook her head, she realized she had just spaced out in front of him and she shot her violet orbs back up to meet his. "Well, since you are leaving and I can then return to my pack in peace, Easthollow in a short summary is about family, the pack's roots are built upon it. We don't run on a regular pack system that you might think, the leaders are Matriarch and Patriarch." She began, though the mention of the Patriarch rank left a sour taste in her mouth since she was referring to Greyback, she continued, "We really don't fight for ranks and how we essentially, "move up the ranks" is having a steady relationship with the pack leaders." She went on as she thought of Valette, how can anyone not have a good relationship with Valette? She then paused, oh wait, except for Aerasha, she chuckled to herself, "oh and uh we do now have the "omega" rank but it is called Miscreant." Vespera tried not to outright laugh out loud that Aerasha was in this predicament but it was hard not to.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 12:25 PM