Sun Mote Copse here's the situation--i kinda kicked your dog into the sun.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Sugar didn't question what a turtle (or a lizard) was any further. Fin would've been okay with being asked of course, but I would have struggled so thank you. She watched as the pup picked up her treasure and moved back to the hole, curious as to what she'd come up with to do with it. She had personally considered picking it up and putting it on Sugar's back and turning her into a turtle, but she didn't want to give her the whelmies again. So, she just watched.

When she was commanded to look, Fin merely lifted her brows as though impressed (and she kind of was, but she hadn't figured out the point yet). "Cool!" she commented with a big grin like the supportive mother she was. She didn't totally understand the question she was asked either, but once again, supportive mother mode dictated she proclaim, "Yeah keeps!" with as much enthusiasm as she could muster in hopes of making her daughter smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: here's the situation--i kinda kicked your dog into the sun. - by Finley - July 12, 2019, 04:41 PM