Wheeling Gull Isle Can't keep away forever
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan stopped in his tracks when he heard a familiar voice call out to him, his paws were firmly planted and his head whipping around, but he would soon find out who had called him. The next thing the male knew was that his best friend came barreling towards him, and Connor with his tail wagging and his eyes beaming he ran to meet Lokie halfway. The two met face to face and Connor didn't notice his friends sadness right away, he was too busy being happy overseeing his friend again, it felt like they were separated forever. But the peppered male's look of distraught came to his attention and the cinnamon male immediately changed his once happy expression to a face of worry and concern. He lowered his large head to Lokie's eye level with his face concerned with raised eyebrows and a frowning mouth. His friend openly admitted to feeling trapped on the island, and Connor being a born mountain boy could understand his concern, "to be honest, I feel that way too," he conceded, the man was initially fine with this arrangement but he did have to admit that he felt a little homesick.

The man smiled softly and gently budded his friend's head with his own, he was understanding of his friend's feelings for he felt the same, but he wanted to cheer him up with a fulfilling discovery. "But let me tell you, there is something really cool on this island that reminds me of home," he said, his tone lightening up and his eyes filled with excitement, he wanted to show Lokie what Rhaella showed him and he hoped it would make Lokie at least feel better. He craned his head up and turned away towards the direction of the cavern that he and the Lady discovered, stopping and turning his head around, he checked to see if he friend was up for an adventure like they use to.
Messages In This Thread
Can't keep away forever - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Can't keep away forever - by Lokie - August 02, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Can't keep away forever - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Can't keep away forever - by Lokie - August 02, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Can't keep away forever - by Connor - August 04, 2019, 12:07 PM