Firestone Hot Springs tell me how anyone thinks under this condition
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
He is not quick enough, again. The shadow slips away from him, and takes off. Temptation curls in his stomach to charge after, and yet, with a few hurried, long strides, the bear halts. His mouth agape in a pant, tail raised and posture uncharacteristically dominant. Once the fleeing wolf is gone from his sight, he turns sharply, almost tripping on his massive paws as he rushes towards the silver male's side. He noses him gently, brushing his cheek along a section of River that isn't injured.

River, he whispers, I'm going to take you home. Don't worry. Moving him when he is injured as he is perhaps isn't the brightest plan, but Evergreen's mind is racing. He isn't thinking, all he knows is that he has to get him to a healer, and waiting on one to appear is too slow. So he crouches, trying to avoid picking at the injured male too much and pausing whenever he seems in pain. He needs to get him on his back somehow though, so he makes attempts.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me how anyone thinks under this condition - by Evergreen - August 03, 2019, 02:34 PM