Whitefish River Anywhere as long as you're there with me
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Today, @Evergreen had offered to watch the pups, and Speedy had taken the opportunity for a short break. The children were getting to be somewhat of a handful, so she wouldn't leave the count to deal with them for long, and she wouldn't wander far just in case he needed something.

On her way from the den, a familiar and comforting scent blew in with the warm summer breeze, and she smiled a little. The last few weeks had been rough for her; she was still grieving over the loss of her tiny child and when she wasn't thinking of that, she was consumed with guilt over what she had done and fear over when it would all catch up to her. But, his constant presence and support had soothed some of her turmoil, and she had grown to need his soothing energy in her life just as much as she needed him.

She saw him warming his fur in the sun that peeked through the clouds and padded over. Hey you, she greeted softly, settling down next to him. She, too, loved the sun, and she closed her eyes as its warmth touched her face.
Messages In This Thread
Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 13, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 13, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 29, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 11:25 AM