Sunspire Mountains pockets full of stones
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
maybe we can meet up again someday soon and spar? praimfaya suggests with interest, both at the prospect of maintaining contact with isilme and being able to pit what she's learned against another who is also undergoing warrior training. admittedly, praimfaya's been putting heavy focus on her ambassador skills as of late. then comes the question of what commander training is and praimfaya considers how to explain it, a bit surprised that while the girl speaks trigedasleng ( or some of it anyway ) that she doesn't know what a heda is. a heda... praimfaya begins with a contemplative flick of her left ear. only a fos goufa, a single child, can be a heda. i am a fos goufa and my setnes, she gestures with her chin to blodreina who lingers observantly in the background. is teaching me the ways of our people, how to embrace my future as wanheda. the commander of death.

the conversation takes a morbid turn as isilme goes on to answer praimfaya's question, stating that dragomir was attacked and that he can't walk. a frown weighs the wanheda's lips down as she processes the news that isilme offers her, thinking neither her nor dragomir deserve to live in such unfortunate conditions. maybe when he is better i can visit, praimfaya offers. i'm sorry, praimfaya breathes. i'm sorry you have to go through that. she can't imagine what it would be like, to be in a foreign place, to have an immobile brother and parents that hated each other. she couldn't imagine what it'd be like for blodreina and ingram to look at each other with contempt.

if it ever becomes too much, if you ever want to get away for a bit you can come visit me. perhaps it is not praimfaya's place to offer such sanctuary but she offers it anyway ...even if isilme bore the consequences of her mother's actions and diaspora would not welcome her for even a visit then praimfaya could travel to a neutral territory. kru must stick together. the wanheda offers the pale girl a small smile, hoping to reinforce a comrade that they'd been denied by her abrupt departure from diaspora.
Messages In This Thread
pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 24, 2019, 06:46 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 05:58 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 06:48 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 08:00 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 08:40 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 09:59 AM