Firefly Glen Ma Zasush Dasse; Its just a flesh wound
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
sha, praimfaya agrees. they do. and then after a beat supplies, though it hadn't been asked: we have a similar saying: ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim. it means 'get knocked down, get back up. she scratches a bit of the earth though her hope of stumbling across moss is declining. was it arrogant to claim that there was no place for weakness in roangeda? certainly. did that mean praimfaya didn't feel that way? hell no. strength was the ability to face the challenges and obstacles life threw in your path and not letting it bring you to your knees. life was cruel ...but so too could they be. with a supportive kru ...anything was survivable from the death of a beloved mother to the anger of the earth.

the woman has more luck with in uncovering moss than praimfaya, whom had more or less given up — proof that she has no business ever trying to learn medicine or anything of the sort. her path shifts back towards pool and hesitates only briefly before doing her best, despite her inexperience, to help pack the moss tightly into the woman's wound. roangeda is my home. we are a fledgling pack. i will be it's wanheda, it's commander when i come of age. for now, i am it's worlida. it was my mother's vision for me and with her death i feel it is my duty to continue what she has begun. praimfaya explains as she patiently and unhurriedly applies more moss to pool's wound.
Messages In This Thread
Ma Zasush Dasse; Its just a flesh wound - by Pool - September 21, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: Ma Zasush Dasse; Its just a flesh wound - by Pool - September 21, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Ma Zasush Dasse; Its just a flesh wound - by Pool - September 22, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Ma Zasush Dasse; Its just a flesh wound - by Pool - September 22, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: Ma Zasush Dasse; Its just a flesh wound - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: Ma Zasush Dasse; Its just a flesh wound - by Pool - September 24, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Ma Zasush Dasse; Its just a flesh wound - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:29 PM