Moonsong Glacier the tears that spill from her eyes
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm sorry about pri. idk why she's acting like this, lol.

praimfaya, spoiled perhaps in the way of being spoken to with the respect that her blood and future title of wanheda demands ( blodreina's fault, that ), does not take kindly to the woman's words which can easily be misconstrued as a threat. another imperious lift of praimfaya's chin accompanies the shrewd, unamused look she gives the older woman. she doesn't appreciate being spoken about as if she is small and so easily to dupe as a rabbit. frankly, she finds it a bit insulting. you could try, comes the worlida's cool yet simple reply. but whether you're right or not does not matter. roangeda would hunt you to the end of the earth to avenge me. she speaks this with an unwavering confidence. she knows that the stranger before her is unaware of her importance to roangeda but whether blodreina's will to make her daughter more important than she is or because the blood of the commanders is truly what her mother made it out to be ...praimfaya has seen it become reality nonetheless.

i'm not. praimfaya deadpans to the woman. she is not out here in search of a fight despite how their interaction thus far might come across. and my name is praimfaya, not child. how frustrating it was for her: to be wise beyond her years, partially at blodreina's own pushing and partially at the tragedy of her mother's gruesome death witnessed by her own eyes, caused by her own misfortune of being at the wrong place in the wrong time. no one could witness something such as that and pretend to be a carefree innocence of youth. whatever childish whims that had existed within praimfaya had withered and died in the moment her mother breathed her last.

i understand the dangers of this place, praimfaya snaps in a clipped tone. it is unlike her to be so short of temper with ...anyone, but being spoken to as if she's a sniveling whelp barely weaned from her mother grates at her nerves as does the assumption that she is not aware of what death this place could wrought. on that, praimfaya is painfully aware. i have a duty to roangeda, i have a duty to my mother's spirit, to explore the resources that greatbear has to offer and to find potential recruits where i can.

a breath is taken, an attempt for praimfaya to regain her control, unsure as to why her carefully crafted reign of control has even slipped in the first place when the scent of another — something not wolf — wafts their way upon cool air. the hairs at her nape prickle again and praimfaya lets out a low breath. then i'll leave. you're welcome to join me. or stay here and potentially become the other predator's meal. with the option on the table praimfaya begins to walk away, eager to put distance between herself and the prowling cougar before it caught their scents.
Messages In This Thread
the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 03, 2019, 06:35 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 03, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 03, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 04, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 05, 2019, 09:14 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 06, 2019, 04:26 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 06, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 13, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 18, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 18, 2019, 02:10 PM