Blackfeather Woods every single night, i endure the flight
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
She would have welcomed the Nona into her embrace for eons, consoled her with touch. No words were needed in Jakoul's mind. It had been her life before the Woods to simply act, not speak. Now it seemed more important than ever. Although such was not to last in this moment. Important questions hung in the air awaiting an answer.

No. Came the solemn word with a gentle shake of her head. To her knowledge, no one had been seriously injured (or worse) by the quakes of the earth. At least not anyone who hadn't been taken by injury prior to the Nona's own incident.

Then came forth the news that she knew all too well. Even a stranger had suggested such action and she had thought to scoff at the child, tell him off for even thinking but....it wasn't such a distant thought now. Trees uprooted and the earth split. It was not safe for creatures — let alone mothers and children. Know. There was a touch of hesitancy in her voice but she could not deny Maegi's words. Must go. All of them, if they were to be safe once more.
Messages In This Thread
every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 12:15 AM