Bramblepoint they should deliver all my blessings in small brown paper handbags near the porch
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
rusalka's leader ...and suddenly dacio's reaction to the woman makes sense. praimfaya studies rusalka's leader again with a quick, sweeping assessment of her frostbound silver gaze. she didn't particularly look special, praimfaya thought. this is the woman that defeated drageda? this woman's pack was the catalyst for blodreina's choice that eventually deemed her as natrona among her people. she was why her mother had to die with the knowledge that she would never again be accepted by her people ...aside from her and verx, of course. it would be easy, praimfaya knows, to channel all her pain, grief and anger over her mother's death to this woman, though she had nothing to do with it. this woman is an enemy of roankru ( also her grandmother by adoption and the bearer of the name praimfaya wields around so proudly, kek ) and for praimfaya that is, surprisingly, enough.

she has already pledged her support to dacio and opalia's plight to bring down rusalka once and for all ...when roangeda was strong enough for it. praimfaya feels herself bristle at the use of the word 'girl', finding it condescending even if it wasn't meant that way — in moments like this she proves she is blodreina's daughter. my name is praimfaya, not girl. she corrects, gaze cool as it rests upon the stranger. i am the worlida of roangeda.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they should deliver all my blessings in small brown paper handbags near the porch - by RIP Praimfaya - October 19, 2019, 12:51 PM