Lost Creek Hollow if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’
Loner
32 Posts
Ooc — Sweet
unfortunately (for who?) it was not the mighty terance or the fearless arbiter who arrived upon the scene first... no. it was pike. who was still growing into the giant paws and shoulders his parents had given him, and more likely that not had his lip stuck on his bottom tooth. he would one day be the epitome of a soldier but... today? he still looked like a lanky youth. not even entered the adult ranks yet.

pike, who was convinced otherwise, spotted the stranger on his patrol. if @Arbiter had done anything as a mother, it was ensure that pike knew how to walk along the damn things. he even marked it if he was feeling ballsy, granted, he knew that was mostly mom and dads job. besides the point. he paused along his patrol, nose twitching as he tried to decipher who the frick was standing in front of him right now. didn't smell like the hollow -- or too great, pike decided -- which meant... oh shoot!!! intruder!! pike did what his gut told him to do, though he wasn't sure he had too much experience on the actual matter, and howled for the pack. 

there's an intruder!!! he called as he tilted his head back and howled. nevermind that he was alerting the stranger of his whereabouts, his was definitely pretty positive that this guy would outmatch him. he was arrogant, but he wasn't an idiot!! then, pike took a stance, fur bristling, growling, just like arbiter had said. you're tresspassing!! he snarled.

but boy! didn't he look cute.
Messages In This Thread
if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’ - by Rafael - November 08, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’ - by Pike - November 09, 2019, 11:10 AM