Haunted Wood Kill what you want to Take what's left and eat it
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Clay was the target for today, it seemed that he was found by the rat first and quickly the rodent skittered off - perhaps to the den in search of any scraps that the warlord had left behind; wasting no time to skitter off and disappear in the fog. 

While watching Clay enter the clearing by the water, Vengeance stood. Feeling the water around his feet-washing past, the silence that fell between them after the pacing had ended. The nerves were palpable, he could feel the fear that Clay still radiated. Perhaps he was the best choice for today's lesson. 

It's about time you forget what fear is. His voice echoed. Eyes dissecting the boy carefully. Picking apart every shutter, the silence spoke more than anything. Normally one would ask why they were summoned, or were quiet and assured enough that they waited to be addressed first; Clay was neither. Despite my certainty that it would be a two on one fight, did I fear the outcome? No. I left wounded and allowed my rage to fuel my strength. You will too.

Stepping closer to the young boy, water rippling in the air with every step that disrupted its flow. Together we will kill your fears. Tell me, what are you afraid of. Later he would kill that kindness, for now, one thing at a time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kill what you want to Take what's left and eat it - by Vengeance - November 26, 2019, 06:03 PM