Overture Downs Hold your horses, honey; I've got coupons for the Pringles
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Of course ye do, he retorted breathlessly, grinning. He stepped forward and gave her a gentle shove to the shoulder, nipping briefly at her cheek. Ye should be thankful I challenged ye to a race and no' a wrestling match, Pygmalion chuckled, knowing full well his strengths would outdo hers in that particular competition.

He gave a brief shrug at her queries. It's been fine, he said easily. Been adjusting to the warmer weather, aye, and trying tae find a home fer winter. I saw a lot on the way doon. Mountains, prairies, huge forests. . .but I imagine ye did as well, since ye followed me.

He was much more interested in her adventures. Never would he have dreamed that Lolita would have followed him here! Pyg knew there was always that sort of energy within her, but he simply figured she'd stay to the north, like everyone else had. What aboot yerself? Get into much trouble? he asked with a wink.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread