Emberwood my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
IDK how I missed this tag but here I am!!

The rain was colder than normal, and grossly wet, which is saying something. Ibis had never experienced weather like this as far as she could remember—snow was snow, rain was rain, but this was somewhere in the maddening middle of it all. The trees held back some of it but not enough, so Ibis was being pelted with all kinds of nastiness, and she didn't particularly like it.

Then again, the news that two of her beloved friends were in love was deeply warming, and she merely had to think of Bhediya or her betrothed to remember the feeling. The girl roamed the woods and hummed as she went, utterly lost in her little romantic imaginings, at least until she heard Awol call out for her.

Deviating to where he lurked was easy enough, although it was off the beaten path and away from the rest of them. When she saw him she closed the distance swiftly and came up alongside the boy, jostling against him shoulder-to-shoulder. You called? A big smile played across her face unhindered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 11:35 PM