Arrow Lake I
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Kyr has a thread with Ketzia and may join the new group but I'm keeping that part vague for now as it's not progressed far.

Vallkyrie had amazingly so made it through the months on her own, traveling as a rogue even now with winter having come and after the disaster which made the prey flee earlier then usual.  The huntress, after leaving her birth pack, had turned survivalist on her own. The gods would not offer her this luck forever and so knew it would be time soon for her to make official roots.

She clung around the flatlands and mountain chain she was already beginning to learn. As open water greeted her, she thought she might find prey here. After all, it was a lake within the mountains. Surely ram, goat and whatever other rock dwelling animals would use this as their source of water. If anything, maybe she would come upon an unlucky fool that misstepped coming down here. 

Vallkyrie had thought she found one, too. As the youth laid on the ground, snow atop, she thought she found food. As she drew near she realized it was a wolf, a young one and frowned. Had the teen lost his pack and froze here, too hungry to continue on? Then she saw the rising of his side. 

Are you okay?
Messages In This Thread
I - by Ego - December 10, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: I - by Vallkyrie - December 11, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: I - by Ego - December 13, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: I - by Vallkyrie - December 16, 2019, 02:28 PM