Great Bear Wilderness No more subservience
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
He watched her react from a distance, though such an initial response did little to curb his approach to her. There was plenty of time for a course correction if she did not wish to receive him, but such was not to be the case today. She met him halfway across the wintry expanse and curiosity of one another settled across them.

"Hunting and scouting, I suppose," he answered; it was a far cry of a better reply than offloading whatever else might have bothered him. Midwinter had a certain why of inciting boredom as much as it did a hunger towards many things, but he was capable of behaving for the time being. She was familiar enough, though not enough that he readily placed just where they had crossed paths. The elk, maybe, along the very shores they were not too far off of.

"But you'll have to forgive me for not remembering your name, though I'm not sure we had the opportunity to exchange them last time we met," and here his voice trailed, but her name did not come to him yet. "I'm Dirge." Whether or not she would know him from a hole in the ground was another story.
Messages In This Thread
No more subservience - by RIP Tzila - December 29, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: No more subservience - by Dirge - January 08, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: No more subservience - by RIP Tzila - January 08, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: No more subservience - by Dirge - January 13, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: No more subservience - by RIP Tzila - January 29, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: No more subservience - by Dirge - February 29, 2020, 08:18 AM