Whitebark Stream You make my heart feel like it's Summer.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
his news is received with an interested flick of her ear; a half-conscious glance back toward the wood. she probably makes some comment, maybe even hums, but her brow definitely furrows and she decides to ruminate on the information he offers. 

to his question she nods, muzzle curving. "things are coming together quickly," they had a good group, and were quickly taking up the markings of an established pack. and then there was the matter of bhediya (since I just realized that thread is set before this one) "and our numbers have doubled, it seems. bhediya—my father's mate, once—has joined with her group from the mountains." she glances to him, asking then for his option. "when morningside lived on the plains, we claimed the maplewood as out hunting ground. I am considering doing the same now, with our numbers—but doing so might antagonize our neighbors." the situation with Siarut and his group certainly could have gone much worse than it had, and she was unwilling to invite the same.
Messages In This Thread
You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 08:55 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 23, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 23, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 24, 2020, 05:39 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 24, 2020, 06:22 AM