Whitebark Stream You make my heart feel like it's Summer.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
"a pack called Legion, to the south. a man called Kaertok leads it, from what I gather," she replies, gesturing to the nearby jut of rock that rings the side of their territory closest to them. she nods, considering. "should we decide to, it would be wise to tell them out intentions before laying any claim." 

"before that, however, I want to better our relationship with them. as close as they are, I don't want to risk things going south." 
poor relations with another pack were manageable when a few territories lay between them, not when their claims nearly edged onto one another. "the man I met with at the borders was looking for a girl, and a pack. if we could find them, it'd be a good first step." she suggests, glancing to him. a gift, for a chance for their claim to be heard. 

a thought comes to her then, and she considers. "we could claim the maplewood together, perhaps. both our hunting grounds would benefit, and the claim would be stronger." they'd need a far better relationship first, though, and the potential for members of different packs to clash in the shared space could incite heated tensions.
Messages In This Thread
You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 08:55 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 23, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 23, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 24, 2020, 05:39 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 24, 2020, 06:22 AM