Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya listens to hydra's reasonings keenly, connecting the dots easier as to how it makes sense once it is throughly explained to her; and it does make sense. still, praimfaya herself is not sure how she will handle such a situation when ...if roangeda is re-birthed. as things stand right now she is still too young to take up the crown of wanheda and she doubts the survival of her people with her tender age. it has already been proven to her how unsuccessful her youth makes her. perhaps ...perhaps she considers, she should wait another year yet. it isn't optimal but it strikes her as practical all the same.

there is a saying ...spoken by the first wanheda: 'you may think our ways are harsh but they are how we survive'. it is the first time in a very long time ( possibly ever? ) that praimfaya has spoken aloud about her spirit guide, her keryon. she speaks those words now; echoing across the generations that stand with her at present as a way of assuring hydra that she understands where she comes from and that she does not — in any shape or form — judge her for the harsh outlook.

a bought of silence falls over them, then and for a moment praimfaya is content to focus almost solely upon their task at hand as she rubs her shoulder against the bark of a tree to mark it, wincing slightly as the rough texture pulls some fur from her shoulder. thank you for answering my questions in depth, hydra. especially when she could've mistook praimfaya's want for understanding.
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - January 25, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM