Northstar Vale in silence i watch on from the bastion
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
a call rises upon the borders and the ever vigilant tundrian is quick to make answer of the stranger's summons with his physical appearance. shrugging thru the thick tangle of evergreen branches and trudging thru snow; deepened by the seemingly neverending snowfall. he is built for this: this harsh cold. he emerges, careful to avoid jabbing needles and sticky sap in his still healing wedlock-wounds upon his ribcage. aiya, stranger — he calls to the stranger in slowly learnt valerian; though he takes great pride in conjuring that simple word and not tangling it with the tundrian and common in his mind.

this is courtfall. what purpose brings you to our borders? equal parts war-king and vigilant guardian.
Messages In This Thread
in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Lave - January 25, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by RIP Wintersbane - January 25, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Andraste - January 25, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Lave - January 26, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Andraste - January 29, 2020, 09:38 AM