Moonspear but be the serpent under it
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya, she offers the earthen pelaged woman when a name is offered to her first. are you alright? the older woman asks her then. for a moment that is naught but a hairsbreadth — and yet feels like eternity in and of itself — praimfaya considers lying. visibly, she hesitates; hesitates to trust someone whom she has only just met. but ...she needs to speak about it, she realizes. praimfaya can't rightfully judge how desdemona will react to being approached about the idea of a spirit guide but ...even if praimfaya is left being scoffed at, maybe talking about it will help soothe whatever perturbs her the most about it.

in my culture ...wolves like me have spirit guides, it is the easiest way she can give some context without going into copious amounts of detail. i've 'heard' him ever since i was a cub — which just being less than a month shy of entering the adult ranks she doesn't truly consider herself a 'cub' anymore. but last night he showed himself to me in my dreams. she admits with some reluctance, half expecting herself to be met with skepticism.
Messages In This Thread
but be the serpent under it - by RIP Praimfaya - January 23, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Desdemona - January 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Praimfaya - January 24, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Desdemona - January 25, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Praimfaya - January 26, 2020, 04:27 AM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Desdemona - January 28, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Desdemona - February 01, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Praimfaya - February 02, 2020, 07:20 AM
RE: but be the serpent under it - by RIP Desdemona - February 05, 2020, 07:44 PM