Whitebark Stream My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
he listed practical, useful skills that she commended at once. if he was true to his word, the pack could use wolves like him to balance out the ranks. they needed variation within the rank structure to be strong, and the boy seemed just that. 

her gaze shifts over her once more before she smiles, dips her muzzle somewhat. respectable, polite, and with useful skills to boot; he is the poster child of the perfect recruit. "you're welcome to join our ranks, connor. you'll start off as a recruit, and join the main body of the pack once you've integrated yourself here." any rigidness in her stance relaxes, then, as her tail wags softly. she considers, then, and issues a howl for @Daylily

"Daylily is a packmate; she can give you a tour, and introduce you to some of the others." she's in no mood to do so herself, not now. when the woman arrives, the leader will reiterate the instructions, remaining a moment to ensure the pair accept the arrangement. the girl seemed the best suited; her activity within the pack is not unnoticed, nor is her initiative.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife - by Dawn - January 27, 2020, 01:42 PM