Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the call that rises into the chilled air — made more bitter and sharp by the heights at with sagtannet called their home — is weak sounding; uncertain. wintersbane is nearby, patrolling the borders and quickly diverts his path. he backtracks through snow: deeper in some areas of the borders than others but follows his own path to where the call has risen.

the woman waiting at the borders is cloaked in a pelage of light brown, with black and white markings that wintersbane ponder are as unique as his 'mane'. his glacial gaze is assessing as he approaches, posture tell-tale of his rank without excessive show. this is sagtannet, stranger, wintersbane introduces. i am wintersbane. one of the eisen's. how can i help you? he asks, glad that he's finally remembered to introduce himself without being prompted ( this time, anyway ).
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by RIP Wintersbane - February 08, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM