Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
ainhoa; she introduces herself as. like the word 'eisen' — one of mahler's words, wintersbane suspects — her name sounds different, sounds as if it might roll off his tongue than produce the harsher sounds of some of the others. ...his own included. after she stammers her introduction she falls into a submissive posture that wintersbane accepts with a dip of his head before encouraging her to rise with a gesture of his muzzle. he was never one to force wolves into submission unless necessary ...and that was evidently not going to be an issue here.

we are, wintersbane rasps. the few they've lost along the way has opened up spots and as far as wintersbane is concerned if they were not loyal enough to stay thru the merging than they weren't all that loyal to begin with and he will not be sorry for their loss. what skills do you have to offer sagtannet? he asks; down to business.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by RIP Wintersbane - February 08, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM